changing lives since 2003 (ms_pooka) wrote,
changing lives since 2003


i called brian from home depot this afternoon. he refused to google "nut clamp" for me from work. i told him he has a very dirty mind. the internet gave me many photos of hardware when i googled from home just now. which means brian's mind is even dirtier than the internet. and that is pretty dirty.

so what's the name of a nut that has a threaded hole in one side?
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.